Dark Chocolate- Caramel Fudge Brownies
MAKES ABOUT 12
Fudgy brownies meet gooey caramel for a truly decadent and easy-to-bake dessert.
1 cup unsalted butter
4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
2 cups granulated sugar 1/2 cups firmly packed dark
- tablespoon vanilla extract cups all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- cup semisweet chocolate chips
- (5.32-ounce) luggage caramel- filled dark chocolate squares*
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 13×9-inch metal baking pan with parchment paper, letting excess extend over sides of pan; spray with baking spray with flour.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter and unsweetened chocolate
Over medium-low heat, stirring often, until melted and smooth. Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, sugars, and vanilla with a mixer in medium-high speed until fluffy and pale. Reduce speed to medium- low. Gradually add flour and salt, beating until blended. Stir in melted chocolate mixture until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until center is set, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove from ovenimmediately break caramel-filled chocolates along with brownies; allow melt. Using surplus parchment as handles, remove from pan, and cut into squares.