Indulge yourself this weekend Using these deliciously Easy light bites
Perfect poached eggs with chilli and lime smashed avocado
1 large avocado,ripe 1/2 lime,juiced
1 teaspoon chili flakes 1/2 tablespoon of white-wine vinegar
4 big,fresh free range eggs
4 slices of seeded sourdough bread ,for dispersing
· Scoop out the flesh of the avocado into a bowl. Smash with the back of a fork but leave a few lumps for feel.
· Add the lime juice and chill scents and set aside. (The citrus in the lime will prevent the avocado from discolouring.)
· Set a medium pan of water on the hob and bring the water
To a Fantastic simmer. Add the white wine vinegar.
· Crack an egg into a smal bowl. (This can make them easier to slide into the water.)
· Gently tip a egg at a time into the water that is drinkable. Make surethe heat is low enough not to throw them around-there should just be little bubbles rising.
· Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the white is set.
· While the eggs are poaching lightly, toast and butter and top liberally with the smashed avocado.
· Gradually lift the eggs out of the water with a slotted spoon and place on a sheet of kitchen paper to absorb any surplus water.
· Top the toast and crushed avocado together with the eggs, season and serve immediately with the lime wedges.